Are you regularly summarising spreadsheets that contain thousands of records? Do you need to look-up information across various worksheets or workbooks? Do you need to set up user friendly spreadsheets for other (less savvy) users to work with? Are you often repeating the same tedious tasks in Excel?
- An Advanced Excel class is the perfect avenue to equip your team with the knowledge and skills they need to maximise their efficiency in Excel. In Advanced Excel we take our students through creating and modifying pivot tables to summarise and present data. They learn how to structure various lookup formulas (including VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX and MATCH). We cover creating automatic calculation tables and simple to use forms that restrict or allow entry by other users as required and… we introduce macros: powerful tools to automate repetitive and time consuming tasks.
- Although we customise every class to cover the topics determined by the pre-training analysis, our Microsoft Office Expert will allow time to discuss with the class their daily Excel tasks, to ensure the session is relevant to their needs.
- Complex functions are simplified for increased understanding
- Learn directly from a Microsoft Certified Office Expert and fully qualified trainer
- Flexible course content, duration and location
- Completion of Excel Intermediate or equivalent experience would be advantageous
- Learn in the comfort of your own office
- Although we design all classes to cover the content determined by the pre-training analysis, the topics we typically deliver in Advanced Excel classes are:
- Pivot Tables & Pivot Charts
- Lookup & Logical Formulas
- Creating Automatic Calculation Tables
- Conditional Formatting with Formulas
- Creating Forms
- Included in the cost of our training, our trainer will provide follow-up support for one month, via phone or email to answer any queries that may arise with regard to the functions learnt.
The cost of a half day customised Excel training is $960.00 (+GST), which includes:
- Review of requirements and personally tailored courseware
- Half day session for up to 10 participants delivered by a Microsoft Certified Office Expert
- Step-by-step guide
- Certificate of Completion
- One month support from your trainer via phone or e-mail.