Does Excel leave you frustrated or confused when it does something unexpected? Are you spending too much time re-entering data or checking calculations in Excel spreadsheets? Would you like to understand why Excel does what it does and learn how to make the most of its capabilities?
- A beginner Excel class is the perfect first step to making the most of Excel.
- In a beginner class we teach our students how to find and utilise ribbon functions, how to easily navigate workbooks, how to format cells and customise the screen. We cover the different methods of copying and pasting, and (most importantly) we teach our students how to build and decipher formulas.
- Understand the basics as well as shortcuts to achieving objectives
- Learn directly from a Microsoft Certified Office Expert and fully qualified trainer
- Flexible course content, duration and location
- No pre-requisite skills or knowledge
- Learn in the comfort of your own office
- Although we customise every class to cover the topics determined by the pre-training analysis, our Microsoft Office Expert will allow time to discuss with the class their daily Excel tasks to ensure the session is relevant to their needs.
- The content we typically cover in an Excel beginner class is:
- Navigating Excel
- Ribbon Basics
- Menus & Shortcuts
- Copy & Paste Options
- Creating & Understanding Formulas
- Included in the cost of our training, our trainer will provide follow-up support for one month, via phone or email to answer any queries that may arise with regard to the functions learnt.
The cost of a half day customised Excel training is $960.00 (+GST), which includes:
- Review of requirements and personally tailored courseware
- Half day session for up to 10 participants delivered by a Microsoft Certified Office Expert
- Step-by-step guide
- One month support from your trainer via phone or e-mail.